HoHM respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
It also tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Who we are and our website
Sophie Bartle is the sole owner of HoHM. Sophie Bartle is the data controller responsible for this website and any handling of personal data carried out by or on behalf of HoHM, all contact details are shown at the end of this notice.
Our website sells textiles for the interior and services which are aimed at private and business users. This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Personal data we gather
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We collect a variety of information about our wonderful customers (you!) and visitors to the HoHM website. This personal data falls into these categories:
Identity Data includes title, first name, last name, username or similar identifier and an encrypted version of your login/password. If you interact with us through social media, this may include your social media user name.
Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
Financial Data includes payment card details.
Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, preferences, feedback and survey responses, as well as any profile data which we have added (for example, using analytics and profiling).
Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences. If you use any of these types of personal data on products you design or create on moo.com, we will not be able to tell. We will treat all the personal data included in designs or products as ordinary personal data.
Remember, if you choose not to share personal data with us, or refuse certain contact permissions, we might not be able to provide the products and services you’ve asked for.
How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from, and about you which include:
Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or through chat or social media.
This includes personal data you provide when you:
- sign up to receive the HoHM’s tips and trick’s newsletter
- make enquiries or request information be sent to you
- sign up to receive discounts
- order our products or services;
- ask for marketing to be sent to you
- engage with us on social media
- enter a competition, promotion or survey
- contact customer services
- or leave comments or reviews on our products or services
How we use your personal data
- Where we need to perform the contract, we are about to enter into or have entered into with you. For example, when you purchase our products, that’s a contract.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. For example, keeping records of our sales for tax compliance.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than where the law requires it, for example in relation to sending certain direct marketing communications. Where our legal basis is consent, you have the right to withdraw consent any time.
See Explaining the legal bases we rely on to process personal data to find out more about the types of lawful basis that we will rely on to process your personal data.
How long will we keep your information?
In the absence of any legal requirements, your personal data will be retained for as long as necessary for the purpose of the processing listed above. This means your data will be deleted if you withdraw consent to processing or the data is no longer required or inaccurate. If you decide to cancel your customer-relationship or if your relationship is lapsed, we will hold your information for a period which is deemed reasonable.
You have the right to:
1. To keep us updated about the data which we hold about you.
2. Request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. We require you to prove your identity with two pieces of approved identification. Please submit your request in writing to contact details shown at the end of this notice. We will respond within one month of receipt of your written request and confirmed ID. Please provide as much information as possible about the nature of your contact with us to help us locate your records. This request is free of charge unless the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, in which case we may refuse to provide the information.
3. Have any inaccuracies in your data corrected. If you would like to update the details we hold about you, please contact us on the details set out at the end of this notice.
4. Request that we delete your personal data so that it is erased from our records.
5. Object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
6. Object to automated processing, including profiling.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us. You can do this by updating your account. Thank you.
HoHM uses third party payment processors Stripe and PayPal to process payments made for products and services via the Website. All online payments are conducted in accordance with Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standards and your billing information (which is only used by these payment processors for the purpose of performing fraud protection) is encrypted before being communicated to them. Subject to the below exceptions, your credit card details are communicated directly from your browser to these payment processors - HoHM never sees your full Permanent Account Number (PAN). This means that the payment form is either off-site or displayed in a frame on the payment page.
For Stripe Payments, if on the payment page you have requested that your card details be remembered, and the payment was successful, HoHM stores the card type, a Masked PAN (only the last 4 digits) and the card’s expiry date as well as an associated token. We store this information so that you and we can identify your stored card and use it for further payments at HoHM. This stored information can be deleted via the payment form on the Website should you wish to do so. We also store separately the last 4 digits and card type so that we can identify transactions made by a particular card.
For PayPal we only store the tokens required to identify the transaction with PayPal, issue refunds and identify transactions made using PayPal.
Enquiries and Complaints
Please contact us in writing if you have any enquiries arising from this privacy notice.
If you are unhappy with our work or something that we have done or failed to do, please inform us in writing. We will acknowledge receipt of all complaints and will endeavour to investigate the complaint as soon as reasonably practicable.
All complaints should be sent to: Sophie Bartle Consulting, Jan Van Rijswijcklaan 3/ 41, 2018 Antwerp, Belgium.
Tel: 0032 473 30 64 42 E-MAIL: email@example.com